Saturday, June 20, 2009

Life of An At Home Mom

The daily life of an at home mom...It takes a lot, its a full-time job in its self. My husband has a good job and I stay at home with our 5 year old daughter, now that school is out. The daily duties of a housewife are challenging somedays, but I get them done. Getting our daughter up in the morning to help her continue her education throughout the summer so she is ready for first grade next year, the cleaning, the dishes, the laundry. Then making sure that she eats what she is supposed to everyday to stay healthy.Then there is me online trying to find ways to make money at home while my husband is busting his butt all day. Trying to find ways to make income come into the house so I feel like I am contributing to our household. Then there is finding activities for my daughter to do while I am online and keeping her busy so she doesnt bother me. Having a 5 year old, they are very needy, or well at least mine is. She wants attention all the time and she has ADHD so its hard for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment