Friday, June 26, 2009

Methods And Positions To Help You Get Pregnant

My husband and I have been trying for 6 months to have a baby. Still no luck but I have faith everyday. And I do more and more research everyday to see what we can do to help us have a baby. I have heard so many things about ways to help you get pregnant.

I have done a lot of research about getting pregnant, different methods, and also heard that the positions you use may help with pregnancy as well. Ive read to have sex 3 times a week, to use a fertility monitor or prediction kit, to have sex before ovulation and not after. You are also supposed to stay away from alcohol, cigarettes and drugs.

I don't drink or use drugs but I do smoke. I quit for 5 years and just recently started again. I a trying to quit again, hopefully I can cold turkey again.

Of course people all around the world suggest different methods to get pregnant.

I read as well that you should have an alkaline diet and that you can get this recipe for an alkaline douche that can help you conceive. If you go to WWW.Energize.com, you can find a list of all the alkaline foods that may help you.
I have heard and read from a lot of people that the missionary position is the best way for you to get pregnant. As well as after sex you aren't supposed to get up for 15-20 minutes, even heard that it helps you if you put your feet up on the wall (with butt in the air)for 20 minutes.

Also the position that allows you and your spouse to climax together. All people are different. Then of course you hear that f the sperm leaks out right away or if you clean yourself right after sex, that reduces your chances of having a baby.

We are trying to have a boy, of course my husband wants a boy, since we already have a 5 year old and he has a 4 year old.

I read an article on Ezine Aricles written by Poppy R called Conceive a Boy Fast. That is a very informational article and I am going to take her advice for sure.

So now after doing all of this reading I am going to work a little bit harder and change some of the things that I do. Maybe in a few months (hopefully) I will be blogging about us having a baby.

1 comment:

  1. Good news to every woman having issues about pregnancy.my name is Frieda Laroche .My partner and I have being trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this Iya Hindi herbal medicine who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; nativehindi@aol.com  for him to help us, then we told him our problem, He told us that we will either conceive in June 2017 or March but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Iya Hindi herbal medicine Because her pregnancy herbs put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and the medicine  really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he did. contact him. via email: nativehindi@aol.com
    .hindinative@yahoo.com Whats-app me. +19145295224 .God is good!if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. She has powers to do it, she did mine.

    ReplyDelete